Nov 29, 2011

Meet Catelin



I am not really sure yet where I want to go with this blog but let me start off by introducing myself. I am Catelin. I am 22 and soon to be expecting my first baby boy. I am madly in love with the most amazing man I have ever set eyes on and I tend to brag about him a lot if I get a little too lovey dovey for you just tell me to shut up, I don't mind (: I am interested in a lot of things but am extremely lazy in turning those interests into actual plans and I am hoping to change this.. tomorrow lol. I am thinking my blog will be filled with things that I "plan to do" or things I find interesting that I would like to share and maybe even a few pregnancy rants that I have along the way.. I guess we will see where it goes till then stay tuned (:
MommyCatelin

No comments:

Post a Comment