Dec 30, 2011

Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 Pallet



 


So I just received my coastal scents 88 ultra shimmer pallet and I must say that I am loving it. I have many pallets but none this diverse in color. I usually like more pigment so I have found myself wetting my brush on some colors but I do this with the majority of my shadows and have for years. I don't have any actual pictures of me using the pallet at the moment because I was just too excited about it to get around to it. A lot of you probably are wondering.. is it the same thing as BH cosmetics pallet and my answer is YES. It is the exact same product and colors. BH is a little bit cheaper and has a nicer shipping price but coastal scents was offering a 50% pallet promotion when I purchased this so I couldn't pass it up. I will be posting soon some swatches and pictures of me using this product as well as a more detailed review but right now I just wanted to get in a quick post while it was fresh on my brain.
Xoxo, Catelin.

Coastal Scents

No comments:

Post a Comment