Dec 30, 2011

Dupe Alert!!

So I am sure you have seen OPI Rainbow Connection polish. It is a rainbow confetti look and it is one of my favorite looks right now. Well as many as you know OPI can get a little bit expensive especially if you are addicted to new and fun polish like I am. I was browsing my local CVS on Christmas and I saw a beautiful polish that caught my eye.. and it just so happened to be Confetti’s Tasmanian Devil. Something felt a little familiar looking at this polish and I was sure it couldn't be cheap. I directed my eyes toward the price and was absolutely shocked at the $1.99 price tag. I couldn't help but buy this polish. I also bought a few other colors as well to try them out. I put it on immediately when I got home and was very impressed that the quality was pretty good for being such a cheap polish. It's deff not an opi polish but physically it is an almost dupe. I found that I only had to apply two coats and one clear top coat. It went on very easy and the glitter sat down pretty easy as well.  Also another dupe I found of these polishes is Milani Jewel effects: Gems 530. I have not yet tested the milani one on my own but I have seen swatches of it and I think it compares pretty well.






& here is the Confetti brand on my fingers over a white base excuse the quality of my nails in this picture I did these pretty quick. This is only using one coat over Confetti: White wedding. Cute hu? So if you don't want to spend $7-9 on opi or milani I say go out and get this polish from your nearest CVS and let me know what you think. Xoxo, Catelin

No comments:

Post a Comment