Dec 31, 2011

Boots & Boys.


Okay so no boys, but I do have a pretty good deal here for winter boots. I was browsing online trying to find me a good pair of tall black boots for this winter and I was pretty much set on the fact that I wanted some bearpaw boots. I really wanted some Emma Tall bearpaw boots but the cheapest I could find them was around $49.99. Even though that is still an amazing deal for bearpaw boots I was really wanting to pay less. I came across a website that I had never really heard of much before but they had millions of brand name products for less than half the price. Of course I had to google to make sure it was a legitimate site and everything seemed to look perfect. The website is 6pm.com . I browsed a lot of different boots that they had on their site and I must say I was impressed. The products they have even come with a video so you can see someone wearing them in action. Once I saw the bearpaws on an actual person I started to like them less and less. They seemed to fit very loose around the calf and I hate when I get boots like that. I came across a brand by EMU Australia called Ukala. EMU is a pretty good brand and I have always loved their boots. When I saw the price of the Sydney Highs's I just knew I had to get them $31.60 and FREE SHIPPING whats better than that? The rinky dink boots at old navy, target and payless are about that price if not more. They had a lot of really cute colors like hot pink, lavender, brown, chestnut etc. I thought long and hard about getting the pink ones but I really needed a pair of black boots so I decided against it. The shipping was incredibly quick I believe I got my boots in just three days which is not bad for the shipping being free. If your not looking for boots I still suggest you go check out this website the prices are ridiculously cheap. If you find any good deals let me know, I would love to blog about it. I hope everyone has a happy new year!! Xoxo, Catelin




No comments:

Post a Comment